The human kind has always had a darker side. A blotch in the soul fueled by violence, greed, jealousy, pride… and such. Our souls have long been contaminated. Perhaps, that’s why it stinks when we fart; it’s just the scent of our rotting spirit trapped inside a prison called ribcage. We all have moments when our evil deeds emerge… wanting just to be pure evil.
Well, good news!
There are ways to feed our dark side, be the evil incarnate and still get away with it even when we are caught.
1. Kill….. time with people you love. It really doesn’t matter what you do. Being together should suffice on its own…
2. Steal….. someone’s heart. Love is still the best medicine out there for our souls even if we do stupid things or it ends badly. Live for the experience.
3. Break all the rules….. of society. You are defined only by you and yourself only.
4. Lie….. on the meadows, watching clouds linger by slowly and spend time alone, just thinking. Sometimes, you only need yourself.
5. Hack…… life itself. Try to find easier and more convenient solutions for any problem you come accross.
6. Poach…… eggs in a frying pan. Nothing beats starting the day with a good breakfast.
7. Kidnap….. your own inner child and never let go until you die.
8. Bribe…. your loved ones with soft kisses and hugs as often as possible.
Soothe your demon…